Monday 25 February 2013

Special Offer for readers

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
for readers of the Linosaurus.



Recently a descendent-relative of printmaker Viktor Wolfgang Pirkhoff (1875-1962) contacted me having decided to sell a collection of 20 woodblock prints in his possession. I forward his request to show them in the Linosaurus giving readers of the Linosaurus the opportunity to have a first look and chance obtaining a print or maybe buy them as a collection or investment.  

The owner was of great help sending me many biographical facts about Pirkhhoff for the combined posting on this untill then very obscured painter and printmaker two years ago (use the search option of the Blog).


Most prints have never been framed and look in very fine condition having been stored for maybe 80 years.  I'll forward any interest without interfering in the "business" to owner Miroslav. Just give me a note in the comments section (below) or email me through the contact button (above). 


The pictures shown are thumbnail size, high resolution pictures can be send on request. Enjoy !



No comments:

Post a Comment